About Rigid PVC Film
A word about PVC – One of the major thermoplastic that blends endurance, elegance and economy. Today, PVC is a very significant bulk / commodity plastic with a broad range of end-uses. With its compatibility with many additives, it continues to grip its sway in the new millennium. Our Rigid PVC Film is produced by using finest grade raw material & latest technology. It's in compliance with set industry standards, and processed under the guidance of expert quality controllers.
Our Film Speciality
Manufactured in single or multi-layered versions, offered PVC Films found their application in schools & offices as well as in advertising material and for packaging purposes. The features of our PVC Films enhance their demand in the market which are as follows:
- Excellent Thickness control
- Higher Processing Yield
- Excellent Clarity & Transparency
- Excellent Impact Strength
- Superior Sealing Property
- Low Crease whitening
- Excellent Form-ability
- Special Range for Anti Static & UV Grade Film
- Best barrier properties against moisture, oxygen & UV Rays
The customers can buy our products in different technical specifications such as:
- Film thickness: from 0.08 MM to 0.80 MM, width max. up to 1200 MM.
- Any shade / color can be produced as desired by customer with minimum tone variation.
- Transparency & Opaque films can be offered depends upon customers end applications.
In such a short span of time, we have attained a respected position in the market due to the highest quality standards which we maintain in our entire product range. We have adopted strict quality controlling system and some of the points related to it include the following:
We are well-equipped for various rigorous tests for PVC, like:
- Quality testing facility to examine physical defects & ensure the supply of defect-free products.
- Availability of qualified & technical professionals.
- Strict adherence to IS/ASTM methods, cGMP, EU/US FDA guidelines.
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 15378:2011 certified.
- Recently filled US FDA Drug Master File (Type III- Primary Packaging Material).
- Breaking strength
- Colour variation
- Gauge variation
- Impact strength
- Tensile strength
Our Products Applications / Uses
The right combination of our product's top notch quality and affordable price, increase their demand and usage in various application purposes such as:
- Blister packaging PVC film (confectionery packaging)
- Box making PVC film
- Cooling tower fills
- Cosmetics items
- Food grade packaging film
- Food packaging
- Garment accessories
- Hardware tools
- House hold products packaging
- Mobile phone accessories
- Opaque PVC film for printing
- Pharmaceuticals packaging
- Pharmaceuticals PVC film
- PVC film for house hold products & stationary item
- Thermoforming & vacuum forming PVC film